Awards of the Students
Science and technology competitions
We are trying to improve the students’ practical ability by taking advantage of the following methods:
1. Organize science and technology training, cutting-edge seminars, technical forums, etc.
2. Set up creative practical projects.
3. Invite the faculty members to be the class tutors.
4. Select top bachelor students to join the scientific research projects undertaken by the University.
5. Encourage the students to participate in all kinds of national or state science and technology competitions as well as other events hosted inside the University.
In recent years, more than 100 students of our school have won all sorts of medals or awards in various national and state science and technology competitions.